February 07, 2014

Returning to the Blogosphere

So it has been nearly two years.

I could use the next few paragraphs to explain the absence, but that would not really be much fun for any of us.  Let's just say that life had larger priorities.  As I look back I see that it was a time where God wanted me to intensely focus on what was happening in our home and take care of the needs of my husband and children.

Life definitely goes in seasons, in my opinion.

We just left behind a three year long season and have begun a new one.  More on that to come.

Essentially, I am setting out to revive this blog to, hopefully, some of its former glory.

While my children and husband do still desire to eat and have clean clothes it does seem that there is a bit of breathing room in my schedule now.  In addition, we now are living further away from all of our family (as a result of the previously mentioned new season).  Thus, this is a good instrument for giving them a window into our family from afar.

So, stay tuned for posts to come in the none too distant future.

1 comment:

Diana said...

You were wise to listen to God, and redirect your focus, during that season. I'm glad things seem to be settling down for you. The blog has been missed. Love the new pictures of the kids you have posted.

Looking forward to the new adventures.

Diana