May 10, 2011

Need some Mom encouragement?

Recently a lifelong friend of mine told me about Sally Clarkson.  Sally and her husband have a family ministry.  I admit I knew nothing about her, had never even heard her name.  But my friend, Melissa (whose judgement I respect), raved about Sally's books on mothering. I have recently begun The Mission of Motherhood.

A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon Sally's blog and have found it to be incredibly encouraging.  Her words are refreshing and inspiring.  As my friend told me, Sally holds very high ideals and standards, but encourages generous amounts of grace.  If you are looking for some inspiring words for your daily mom journey I would highly recommend it:

http://www.itakejoy.com/

Hope you had a blessed Mother's Day enjoying your children!

No comments: